The Xerox® Print Management and Mobility Service is ideal for businesses looking for cloud-based service that is an affordable, modular solution, designed to save time and reduce costs. The Xerox cloud service brings Print Anywhere mobile printing with benchmark security. See our server-based solution, Xerox® Print Management and Mobility Suite
• With Xerox® Print Anywhere, you can print from nearly any email-enabled mobile device, on any network and cell network.
• Print to any brand of printer to support your entire fleet.
• Easy Xerox and Microsoft Azure Cloud server setup.
• Enhanced accounting integration delivers user-based tracking.
• Establish access controls that allow or block the ability to mobile print.
• Manage local and remote locations and guest visitors' printing access.
• Securely hold documents until you log in and choose to release for print.
• Desktop follow printing allows convenient direct print desktop workflow.
• Several levels of authentication available, including card, code, login, and more.
• Authentication for printers including both Xerox® devices and devices from other vendors.
• Realize additional savings, because you buy what you need and nothing more.
• Open architecture supports print management of both Xerox and nearly any brand of printer, enabling you to leverage existing printers, mobile devices, networks and authentication.
Mobile technology has changed the way we work. Organizations are looking for an affordable cloud print management solution to save time and money, while at the same time controlling and securing printer fleets. They also want to enable worker productivity with advanced mobility that doesn't slow them down or add additional IT overhead.
• Mobile professionals are looking for a convenient, secure, way to print their office documents.
• Companies want a user- and IT-friendly solution that prints from various brands of mobile devices, to various brands of printers.
• Guests, clients and staff have a need to print conveniently at your site.
• You need a scalable but affordable method for advanced reporting of logins and device history
At Carolina Office Systems we believe the Xerox solution offers the best experience for our clients and has following key advantages:
• The cloud print management service offers an effective, open design that allows you to add capability as you need it, whether you need additional mobility or security features.
• Cloud authentication provides flexibility for large enterprises that have multiple networks and small organizations that need flexibility.
• Printer fleets today are a mix of devices. MFP's and printers from more than vendor is quite common. Why not take better control of these assets?
• Faithfully, accurately convert your Microsoft Office® documents without the concern of losing format or data.
Sales Assistance: Contact our Xerox Print Management and Mobility Service experts today
Learn more about Xerox ConnectKey Apps and why it’s easier than ever to print from, and scan to, the storage repositories you already use.
Print, copy, scan and fax and so much more with a ConnectKey enabled multifunction printer.