Healthcare is evolving at a rapidly accelerated rate. To keep pace, healthcare legislation has driven the infrastructure needed to allow for the enhancement of connectivity, security and access.
With the Xerox® Healthcare Multifunction Printer (MFP) Solution, you can securely send patient information with a HIPAA-compliant clinical document exchange workflow – directly from your Xerox MFP. Healthcare professionals can now transform paper into interoperable content from a Xerox® ConnectKey® Enabled MFP.
The Healthcare MFP does more than just traditional print, copy, fax and scan functionality you normally associate with an MFP.
• Share patient information in a secure and efficient manner with the Share Patient Information application.
• Exchange data securely in a variety of manners to meet your needs with Kno2's interoperability services, including the delivery of direct messaging via Surescripts and document query via Carequality.
• Transmit paper electronically right from the MFP.
• Select recipients from the SureScripts National Directory of healthcare providers.
• Transform paper into instantly usable, relevant and structured clinical documentation.
The Xerox® Healthcare MFP Solution, connected by Kno2™, plugs you into the healthcare infrastructure and provides access to the largest healthcare networks necessary to securely exchange patient information – right from the device.
To take full advantage of this increasingly important technology, your multifunction printer must be specifically designed for the healthcare industry using Copy, Print, Fax and Share/Exchange processes that safeguard personal healthcare data.
Xerox developed the Healthcare MFP to help your business with improved workflow, moving information efficiently inside your office and outside with other providers – all while remaining compliant with current regulations.
HIPAA, Meaningful Use and others have set new standards for interoperability. They require increased security levels for the handling and exchange of all protected health information (PHI).
• Integrated with Surescripts®, the most secure health information network in the United States and an accredited, trusted framework through DirectTrust
• Equifax® services are used for identity verification
• ONC-HIT 2014 Edition Modular Certification (Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology)
• Built on the Microsoft® Azure® computing platform
The Xerox Healthcare MFP helps you deliver pertinent information at the right time, in the right format and at the point of care to help healthcare providers make critical medical decisions.
Every Xerox® Healthcare MFP is connected by Kno2, a cloud-based technology platform that advances care coordination by optimizing the exchange of patient information between providers.
Transition into the future of care coordination by centralizing and streamlining how you share patient information into a single solution. Why not start with your fax?
Sales Assistance: Contact our Healthcare MFP expert today
Learn more about Xerox ConnectKey Apps and why it’s easier than ever to print from, and scan to, the storage repositories you already use
Print, copy, scan and fax and so much more with a ConnectKey enabled multifunction printer
Xerox® Healthcare MFP Solution Brochure (PDF, 1.3 MB)Xerox® Healthcare MFP Solution FAQs (PDF, 250 KB)Information Assurance Disclosure (PDF, 850 KB)HIPAA and Security White Paper (Kno2) (PDF, 345 KB)Quick Start Guide (PDF, 600 KB)Confirm Connection — How to share patient information (PDF, 1.7 MB)Xerox ConnectKey Apps and Xerox App Studio brochure (PDF, 4.5 MB)Xerox ConnectKey Apps and Xerox App Studio brochure (PDF, 4.5 MB)Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 895 KB)